The Art of Watercolour 19th issue Digital Edition
|Reference number||8599-AOW 19T|
Download this issue now:
• Receive immediately the Digital Edition.
• Save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
• Zoom in each picture, easily archive PDF files on your computer, tablet computer…
How to download?
• Click on "Add to Cart", then confirm your order.
• Once your order is paid, you will receive an email : "Téléchargement / Download".
• CAUTION : downloading may take a little while (maximum file size: 44 Mo). Please wait for complete downloading. If the first download fails, start the process again.
Contents: the same as paper edition
Summertime is the time of the year to go out and meet your favourite watercolorists, visit exhibitions and fairs, take part in workshops: let the Art of Watercolour be your guide! We feature 12 pages about plein air painting, filled with anecdotes and technical advice by 8 prominent artists. In Rome, we followed Geoff Butterworth in search of the quintessential subject: the beauties of the Eternal city, whereas Tim Saternow depicts New York as a decor of shadow and light. Other articles feature Chinese artist Liu Yi with a gorgeous portfolio about his figure paintings, La Fe and his technique of painting without any drawing, Alexandra Becker-Black enhancing the beauties of the human body in allegorical compositions, Soon Warren mastering the transparencies of cut-out bowls and vases… and many others.
The personal data collected concerning you is processed by Diverti Editions for the following purposes: assigning a rating - with a comment - to a product. The data is kept for the duration of the product's existence in the website's catalogue. You have the right to access, rectify, transfer and delete your personal data. To exercise this right, please contact: Diverti Editions, 17, avenue du Cerisier Noir, 86530 Naintré ou email@example.com. Personal data protection policy.
By clicking on “Create an account”, I accept the general terms and conditions of sale (GTC).