Republication of The complete book of Watercolour - By Janine Gallizia
Finally revealed: Secrets and confessions of 15 watercolour Masters: Bilingual edition (English/French).
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Author or artist's name||Collectif|
|Size||24 x 28 cm|
The best artists: Ann Pember, Atanas Matsoureff, Dmitry Rodzin, Dean Mitchell, Denny Bond, Geoffrey Wynne, George Politis, Janine Gallizia, Marc Folly, Jeannie McGuire, Paul Dmoch, Jerald Silva, Marie-Line Montécot, Tejo Van den Broeck, Eva Tomkins.
Themes: Still lifes, Seascapes, Landscapes, Street Scenes, People, Interiors, Portraits, Abstract, Figures…
• Shapes: How shapes can be used to create a strong composition and interesting design.
• Values: Learn how to use contrasting values to create hierarchy and impact within a painting.
• Colors: Mastering the complexities of colour. How can one work effectively with hues, colour saturation, colour mixing…
• Composition: Taking a closer look at what this really means.
• Material: Do you really know your material? Learn some interesting facts that will give you a new edge.
• Exercices: Easy to follow exercises in each chapter that will improve your technique.
Bilingual edition, 164 pages, Format: 24 x 28 cm. Top quality printing on a beautiful 130gms paper.