Republication of The complete book of Watercolour - By Janine Gallizia
Finally revealed: Secrets and confessions of 15 watercolour Masters: Bilingual edition (English/French).
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Author or artist's name||Collectif|
|Size||24 x 28 cm|
The best artists: Ann Pember, Atanas Matsoureff, Dmitry Rodzin, Dean Mitchell, Denny Bond, Geoffrey Wynne, George Politis, Janine Gallizia, Marc Folly, Jeannie McGuire, Paul Dmoch, Jerald Silva, Marie-Line Montécot, Tejo Van den Broeck, Eva Tomkins.
Themes: Still lifes, Seascapes, Landscapes, Street Scenes, People, Interiors, Portraits, Abstract, Figures…
• Shapes: How shapes can be used to create a strong composition and interesting design.
• Values: Learn how to use contrasting values to create hierarchy and impact within a painting.
• Colors: Mastering the complexities of colour. How can one work effectively with hues, colour saturation, colour mixing…
• Composition: Taking a closer look at what this really means.
• Material: Do you really know your material? Learn some interesting facts that will give you a new edge.
• Exercices: Easy to follow exercises in each chapter that will improve your technique.
Bilingual edition, 164 pages, Format: 24 x 28 cm. Top quality printing on a beautiful 130gms paper.
The personal data collected concerning you is processed by Diverti Editions for the following purposes: assigning a rating - with a comment - to a product. The data is kept for the duration of the product's existence in the website's catalogue. You have the right to access, rectify, transfer and delete your personal data. To exercise this right, please contact: Diverti Editions, 17, avenue du Cerisier Noir, 86530 Naintré ou email@example.com. Personal data protection policy.
By clicking on “Create an account”, I accept the general terms and conditions of sale (GTC).