Janine Gallizia - Box-set with 2 DVDs Watercolour Guidelines and solutions
Over 4 hours of exercices and lessons with this double DVD.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Author or artist's name||Janine Gallizia|
|Language||English and french|
Available from december 15th 2014.
In the Complete Book of Watercolour, Janine Gallizia, who is renowned for her sensitivity and technical expertise, shared her knowledge with our readers. In this DVD box set, Janine Gallizia covers the principal points in order to offer chapter by chapter constructive easy to understand guidelines and solutions that will benefit painters of all levels.
This DVD set and the book together make a complete learning package.
DVD 1 : Shapes and tonal values.
• The inseparable relationship between shapes and tonal values.
• How to use values to create light, depth, volume and atmosphere in your paintings.
• How to use shapes and values.
• Using edges and values to create a hierarchy, guiding the eye around the composition.
• How to maintain harmony and balance throughout your paintings.
DVD 2 : Colours.
• How to eliminate most colour problems.
• Learn how to read your paint labels to create your own palette that works!
• What is the Munsell System and how to use it.
• Looking at the three dimensions of colour.
• How to create colour harmony in a painting.
• Using colour to create hierarchy.
• Forget the rules; if it works, it works!
DVD duration : Approximately 220 minutes. PAL : All zones. Compatible PC/Mac.