The Art of Watercolour n°3 Digital Edition
|Reference number||6865-AOW 03T|
Download this issue now:
• Receive immediately the Digital Edition.
• Save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
• Zoom in each picture, easily archive PDF files on your computer, tablet computer…
How to download?
• Click on "Add to Cart", then confirm your order.
• Once your order is paid, you will receive an email : "Téléchargement / Download".
• CAUTION : downloading may take a little while (maximum file size: 36 Mo). Please wait for complete downloading. If the first download fails, start the process again.
IN THIS ISSUE: Meet artists from around the world as well as close to your home. We hope you will enjoy discovering them!
• John Borrack: handling atmosphere and texture in watercolour.
• David Paskett: working with tonal values.
• Anders Zorn: one of Sweden’s greatest painters, with a museum.
• Cheng-Khee Chee: wet-in-wet technique.
• Chris krupinski: the objects that pose as her subjects tell their own story.
• Portfolio: Guan Weixing :, capturing life in portraits.
• Jean-Claude Papeix inspired by the landscape and nature in the Limousin region in France.
• Eva Tomkins: the splendeur of the past.
• Ali Cavanaugh: figure painting on plaster fresques.
• Paul Margocsy: his one and only subject, Australian birds.
• Valériy Grachov, from Russia.
• Jean-Louis Thibaut, from France.
• Pedro Cano, from Spain.
• Francine Camerlinckx, from Belgium.