The Art of Watercolour n°5 Digital Edition
|Reference number||6873-AOW 05T|
Download this issue now:
• Receive immediately the Digital Edition.
• Save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
• Zoom in each picture, easily archive PDF files on your computer, tablet computer…
How to download?
• Click on "Add to Cart", then confirm your order.
• Once your order is paid, you will receive an email : "Téléchargement / Download".
• CAUTION : downloading may take a little while (maximum file size: 36 Mo). Please wait for complete downloading. If the first download fails, start the process again.
IN THIS ISSUE:
Meet and discover many talented worldwide artists. We hope you will enjoy their art!
Flip over a sample.
• Brian Stratton: Landscapes. Exploring the Australian coastline to build paintings which are a clever arrangement of shapes.
• Jennifer Annesley: Architecture. Magnificent views which show both virtuosity and emotion.
• Julian Falat: Art History. Poland's greatest watercolourist linked realism to impressionnism.
• Bradley Hendershot: Landscapes. Depicting a rural community and an almost forgotten way of life.
• Linda Baker: Still lifes. Textures and light are at the core of her graphic watercolours.
• Portfolio: Mary Whyte: Painting with a social eye. Her painting bears witness to the death throes of traditional professions in America's deep South.
• Robert O'Brien: Objects. Tractors, lorries, rusty trains… or beauty found in the textures of mundane objects.
• Keiko Yasuoka: Flowers. Precious still lifes where light, colours and values mingle in the most perfect way.
• Richard Hanson: Street Scenes. Film noir-like poignant scenes, a social commentary on US society.
• Revelations: Chris Herenius (Holland), Joëlle Thirion (Belgium), Grzegorz Wrobel (Poland), Lois Wolford (United States).
• Reader’s letters: Our answers to your questions.
• Practical guide: Six key gestures for radiant portraits.
• Technical advice: What treatment to give to your painting.
• Watercolour lesson: Tips on how to improve your paintings.
• Watercolour celebrities: Major exhibitions, shows, fairs… See who was there.