The Art of Watercolour n°5 Digital Edition
|Reference number||6873-AOW 05T|
Download this issue now:
• Receive immediately the Digital Edition.
• Save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
• Zoom in each picture, easily archive PDF files on your computer, tablet computer…
How to download?
• Click on "Add to Cart", then confirm your order.
• Once your order is paid, you will receive an email : "Téléchargement / Download".
• CAUTION : downloading may take a little while (maximum file size: 36 Mo). Please wait for complete downloading. If the first download fails, start the process again.
IN THIS ISSUE:
Meet and discover many talented worldwide artists. We hope you will enjoy their art!
Flip over a sample.
• Brian Stratton: Landscapes. Exploring the Australian coastline to build paintings which are a clever arrangement of shapes.
• Jennifer Annesley: Architecture. Magnificent views which show both virtuosity and emotion.
• Julian Falat: Art History. Poland's greatest watercolourist linked realism to impressionnism.
• Bradley Hendershot: Landscapes. Depicting a rural community and an almost forgotten way of life.
• Linda Baker: Still lifes. Textures and light are at the core of her graphic watercolours.
• Portfolio: Mary Whyte: Painting with a social eye. Her painting bears witness to the death throes of traditional professions in America's deep South.
• Robert O'Brien: Objects. Tractors, lorries, rusty trains… or beauty found in the textures of mundane objects.
• Keiko Yasuoka: Flowers. Precious still lifes where light, colours and values mingle in the most perfect way.
• Richard Hanson: Street Scenes. Film noir-like poignant scenes, a social commentary on US society.
• Revelations: Chris Herenius (Holland), Joëlle Thirion (Belgium), Grzegorz Wrobel (Poland), Lois Wolford (United States).
• Reader’s letters: Our answers to your questions.
• Practical guide: Six key gestures for radiant portraits.
• Technical advice: What treatment to give to your painting.
• Watercolour lesson: Tips on how to improve your paintings.
• Watercolour celebrities: Major exhibitions, shows, fairs… See who was there.
The personal data collected concerning you is processed by Diverti Editions for the following purposes: assigning a rating - with a comment - to a product. The data is kept for the duration of the product's existence in the website's catalogue. You have the right to access, rectify, transfer and delete your personal data. To exercise this right, please contact: Diverti Editions, 17, avenue du Cerisier Noir, 86530 Naintré ou email@example.com. Personal data protection policy.
By clicking on “Create an account”, I accept the general terms and conditions of sale (GTC).