The Art of Watercolour n°15 Digital Edition
|Reference number||8118-AOW 15T|
Download this issue now:
• Receive immediately the Digital Edition.
• Save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
• Zoom in each picture, easily archive PDF files on your computer, tablet computer…
How to download?
• Click on "Add to Cart", then confirm your order.
• Once your order is paid, you will receive an email : "Téléchargement / Download".
• CAUTION : downloading may take a little while (maximum file size: 40 Mo). Please wait for complete downloading. If the first download fails, start the process again.
IN THIS ISSUE:
Russian artist Elena Bazanova honours the cover of our Summer issue with her poetic and rigorous flower and fruit still lifes.
From Russia to the American continent: dive into the wild with Carol Evans' water landscapes, be moved by José Apaza's psychological portraits.
Then head towards Asia: Chinmaya Panda shares his life as a young Indian artist, Huang Tie Shan explains how he achieves such atmospheric landscapes, and get to know some of the participants of the International Watercolour Society Contest for artists under 30.
Plus we publish the names of the 295 who made it through the second stage of the World Watercolour Competition!