FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DIVERTI EDITIONS websites
- Question: I've just subscribed to one of your magazines. What will be the first issue I receive?
- Answer: Click here to see when the next issue comes out and when you will receive your first magazine. This link opens a table with the dates of publication by magazine.
- Question: I have a subscription that includes a kit or a gift. When will I receive it?
- Answer The gift rewarding you for your subscription will be sent separately no later than 8 weeks after the start of your subscription.
- Question: I don’t live in France and I would like to subscribe to one of your magazines. What should I do?
- Answer: Choose the subscription offer that suits you best. You can estimate the delivery costs to your country of residence from your shopping basket.
- Question: I am moving, what do I do to notify you of my change of address and continue to receive my magazine?
- Answer: First, we invite you to change your address into your account on the website, but also to inform the customer service of this change by e-mail to email@example.com or by phone on 00.33.549 900 916, Monday to Friday from 1.30 pm to 5 pm
BOOKS / MAGAZINES / DVDs
- Question : I'm looking for a publication that I can't find on your website. Who can I contact?
- Answer : You can either send an E-mail to customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone between 1.30 pm and 5 pm: +33 (0)5 49 90 09 16.
- Question : I have just received my order, but certain items are missing. When will I receive them?
- Answer : Any partial delivery of an order always includes a letter stipulating whether the missing items are temporarily or definitively out of stock. If the items are temporarily unavailable, they should be delivered approximately one week later; if they are definitively out of stock, you will be reimbursed the week after we receive your order.
- Question : I have received my order, but I am not entirely satisfied with the item. What should I do?
- Answer : Please phone customer services: +33 (0)5 49 90 09, from Monday to Friday between 1.30 pm and 5 pm. They will send you a ‘colissimo’ parcel service return label by E-mail so you can send back the item for an exchange or refund.
- Question : The item I ordered is definitively out of stock. I chose to pay by cheque. When will I get my money back?
- Answer : In the case of payment by cheque, you will also be reimbursed by cheque. You should receive your reimbursement within approximately 15 days.
- Question : I have received my delivery, but the item is not the one I actually ordered. What should I do?
- Answer : Please phone customer services: +33 (0)5 49 90 09, from Monday to Friday between 1.30 pm and 5 pm.
BROWSING THE WEBSITE
- Question : I have forgotten my password. What should I do?
- Answer : Please click on the following link: http://fr.divertistore.com/customer/account/forgotpassword/
- Question : I can’t seem to order from your site. What am I doing wrong?
- Answer : Before ordering, make sure you have created an account with your user name, password and provided the delivery and billing addresses. Click here to create an account.
- Question : I have just ordered some downloadable products. When will I receive them?
- Answer : Once we have received payment, the items will be available to download in the “My downloadable products” tab of your account. You will also receive the links by E-mail with the confirmation of your order.