Box set with The Complete Book of Watercolour + 2 double DVD - Janine Gallizia
Limited edition for this box set gathering the complete book and 2 double box set of DVD from your personal coach Janine Gallizia
The best artists: Ann Pember, Atanas Matsoureff, Dmitry Rodzin, Dean Mitchell, Denny Bond, Geoffrey Wynne, George Politis, Janine Gallizia, Marc Folly, Jeannie McGuire, Paul Dmoch, Jerald Silva, Marie-Line Montécot, Tejo Van den Broeck, Eva Tomkins.
Themes: Still lifes, Seascapes, Landscapes, Street Scenes, People, Interiors, Portraits, Abstract, Figures…
• Shapes: How shapes can be used to create a strong composition and interesting design.
• Values: Learn how to use contrasting values to create hierarchy and impact within a painting.
• Colors: Mastering the complexities of colour. How can one work effectively with hues, colour saturation, colour mixing…
• Composition: Taking a closer look at what this really means.
• Material: Do you really know your material? Learn some interesting facts that will give you a new edge.
• Exercices: Easy to follow exercises in each chapter that will improve your technique.
Bilingual edition, 164 pages, Format: 24 x 28 cm. Top quality printing on a beautiful 130gms paper.
Box set n°1
In the Complete Book of Watercolour, Janine Gallizia, who is renowned for her sensitivity and technical expertise, shared her knowledge with our readers. In this DVD box set, Janine Gallizia covers the principal points in order to offer chapter by chapter constructive easy to understand guidelines and solutions that will benefit painters of all levels.
This DVD set and the book together make a complete learning package.
DVD 1 : Shapes and tonal values.
• The inseparable relationship between shapes and tonal values.
• How to use values to create light, depth, volume and atmosphere in your paintings.
• How to use shapes and values.
• Using edges and values to create a hierarchy, guiding the eye around the composition.
• How to maintain harmony and balance throughout your paintings.
DVD 2 : Colours.
• How to eliminate most colour problems.
• Learn how to read your paint labels to create your own palette that works!
• What is the Munsell System and how to use it.
• Looking at the three dimensions of colour.
• How to create colour harmony in a painting.
• Using colour to create hierarchy.
• Forget the rules; if it works, it works!
DVD duration : Approximately 220 minutes. PAL : All zones. Compatible PC/Mac.
Box set n°2
Bird’s eye view Filmed from an angle as if you yourself were the artist!
Subjects treated: Landscape, marine and a floral study.
DVD1 : How to create atmosphere for any subject
• How to arrange shape, values and colour to build an atmosphere.
• The importance of balance to create a compositional hierarchy.
• How to modify a photo to devise an original composition.
DVD2 : How to find your own unique style
• How to know what is your style.
• A method to know when your painting is finished.
• Learn to analyse your paintings.
• How to evolve your painting when you’re in a rut !
DVD duration : Approximately 210 minutes. PAL : All zones. Compatible PC/Mac.
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Author or artist's name||Janine Gallizia|
|Size||24.50 x 29|
The personal data collected concerning you is processed by Diverti Editions for the following purposes: assigning a rating - with a comment - to a product. The data is kept for the duration of the product's existence in the website's catalogue. You have the right to access, rectify, transfer and delete your personal data. To exercise this right, please contact: Diverti Editions, 17, avenue du Cerisier Noir, 86530 Naintré ou firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data protection policy.
By clicking on “Create an account”, I accept the general terms and conditions of sale (GTC).