Portrait Painting: the definitive Guide - Digital Edition
Save delivery costs with this DIGITAL EDITION: 2nd issue Digital Edition dedicated to Portrait Painting.
In this second issue of The Art of Painting you will learn everything you need to know about painting portraits. 146 pages of advice, step-by-step demos, interviews and sketches to help you to paint captivating and life-like portraits. Whichever technique you prefer, you too can become a portrait maestro thanks to The Art of Painting. Artists include José-Luis Fuentetaja, Wim Verhelst, Shane Wolf and Slawa Prischedko… as well as many others!
|Reference number||10555-AOP 02T|
How to download?
• Click on "Add to Cart", then confirm your order.
• Once your order is paid, you will receive an email : "Téléchargement / Download".
• CAUTION : downloading may take a little while (maximum file size: 100 Mo). Please wait for complete downloading. If the first download fails, start the process again.
Anatomy, Proportions, Perspective, Form: all the rules you need to know.
45 step-by-step demos to help you progress.
- Getting the flesh tones right
- Painting with a live model
- Representing the ages of life
- Ethnic portraits- 60 hints and tips showing you the essentials needed to make great works of art, from our team of top art instructors.
Everything you need to know about:
- Realism and resemblance
- Successful portraits
- Facial expressions
- Group and intimate portraits
Some of the great artists of today invite you into their studios and reveal the secrets of their techniques.
The personal data collected concerning you is processed by Diverti Editions for the following purposes: assigning a rating - with a comment - to a product. The data is kept for the duration of the product's existence in the website's catalogue. You have the right to access, rectify, transfer and delete your personal data. To exercise this right, please contact: Diverti Editions, 17, avenue du Cerisier Noir, 86530 Naintré ou email@example.com. Personal data protection policy.
By clicking on “Create an account”, I accept the general terms and conditions of sale (GTC).