The Art of Watercolour 45th issue - DIGITAL Edition
How to download?
• Click on "Add to Cart", then confirm your order.
• Once your order is paid, you will receive an email : "Téléchargement / Download".
• CAUTION : downloading may take a little while (maximum file size: 28 Mo). Please wait for complete downloading. If the first download fails, start the process again.
Special New Readers’ Competition: The results of our “Action or Change” themed contest.
What’s on: Watercolour events from all over the world.
Competition winner : Katarzyna Kmiecik
PORTFOLIO: Dylan Scott Pierce. This young American artist is fascinated by Africa, its inhabitants and its fauna.
MEET THE ARTISTS:
Kourosh Aslani: He is fascinated by representing the moment, both the moment he paints and the moment he portrays in his atmospheric landscapes.
Susy Soulies: Passionate about colour, she demonstrates that it is possible to show freedom in watercolour while relying on a well-constructed and detailed drawing.
Ksenija Koloskova: Drawing inspiration from her travels, she walks a fine line between abstraction and figuration, dreams and reality.
Viktoria Prischedko: The artist reveals her vision of watercolour in which emotions meet colours.
Revelation: Jean-Louis Aparicio. This former globe-trotter has been painting in watercolour for ten years and loves portraits.
Anne McCartney: She paints multiple layers of colour, applying masking fluid between each layer to obtain saturated colours in paintings that showcase the depth of her sensibility.
Peter Jablokow: An architect by training, he likes the foundations that a solid drawing gives him. It allows him to let go and play with the characteristics of watercolour.
Liu Yi: The paintings of this Chinese master are marked by a form of serenity and respect for his subject that only come with an exact and precise knowledge of the technique of watercolour.
Special feature: portraits by Supawan Srinapharat, Ona Kingdon and Jean-Paul Rousseau.
- If you are feeling unmotivated and uninspired, follow Janine Gallizia’s simple method to get your painting flowing again.
- An Indian courtyard, enhanced by Bijay Biswaal.
- Light through colour, an animal demo by Christopher Reid.
- Painting using abstract shapes and blue painter’s tape with Chuck McPherson.
|Reference number||13018-AOW 45T|
The personal data collected concerning you is processed by Diverti Editions for the following purposes: assigning a rating - with a comment - to a product. The data is kept for the duration of the product's existence in the website's catalogue. You have the right to access, rectify, transfer and delete your personal data. To exercise this right, please contact: Diverti Editions, 17, avenue du Cerisier Noir, 86530 Naintré ou email@example.com. Personal data protection policy.
By clicking on “Create an account”, I accept the general terms and conditions of sale (GTC).