The Art of Watercolour n°3 Digital Edition
|Reference number||6865-AOW 03T|
Download this issue now:
• Receive immediately the Digital Edition.
• Save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
• Zoom in each picture, easily archive PDF files on your computer, tablet computer…
How to download?
• Click on "Add to Cart", then confirm your order.
• Once your order is paid, you will receive an email : "Téléchargement / Download".
• CAUTION : downloading may take a little while (maximum file size: 36 Mo). Please wait for complete downloading. If the first download fails, start the process again.
IN THIS ISSUE: Meet artists from around the world as well as close to your home. We hope you will enjoy discovering them!
• John Borrack: handling atmosphere and texture in watercolour.
• David Paskett: working with tonal values.
• Anders Zorn: one of Sweden’s greatest painters, with a museum.
• Cheng-Khee Chee: wet-in-wet technique.
• Chris krupinski: the objects that pose as her subjects tell their own story.
• Portfolio: Guan Weixing :, capturing life in portraits.
• Jean-Claude Papeix inspired by the landscape and nature in the Limousin region in France.
• Eva Tomkins: the splendeur of the past.
• Ali Cavanaugh: figure painting on plaster fresques.
• Paul Margocsy: his one and only subject, Australian birds.
• Valériy Grachov, from Russia.
• Jean-Louis Thibaut, from France.
• Pedro Cano, from Spain.
• Francine Camerlinckx, from Belgium.
The personal data collected concerning you is processed by Diverti Editions for the following purposes: assigning a rating - with a comment - to a product. The data is kept for the duration of the product's existence in the website's catalogue. You have the right to access, rectify, transfer and delete your personal data. To exercise this right, please contact: Diverti Editions, 17, avenue du Cerisier Noir, 86530 Naintré ou firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data protection policy.
By clicking on “Create an account”, I accept the general terms and conditions of sale (GTC).