Digital edition of the World Watercolour Competition
This book is out of stock in its paper version, but is now available in Digital Edition:
You receive a PDF readable with Acrobat:
• Store it on your PC, Mac or touchpad.
• Zoom in the beautiful pictures and take a close look at the works of art to fully understand the artist’s intent.
How to download?
• Click on "Add to Cart", then confirm your order.
• Once your order is paid, you will receive an email : "Téléchargement / Download".
• CAUTION : downloading may take a little while (maximum file size: 143 Mo). Please wait for complete downloading. If the first download fails, start the process again.
The official catalogue of the competition: Over 1,600 artists and their painting(s) shown! An event The Art of Watercolour.
For the last five years, the mission of the magazine The Art of Watercolour has always been to showcase the talent of artists throughout the world. With the first World Watercolour Competition, the magazine hoped to stimulate the talent of artists highlighting the quality, the novelty and the creativity of the works shown. With awards totalling 19,000 euros*, with no imposed theme or format, open to both amateur and professional artists from around the globe, the aim of this competition was to give an equal chance to all. You will find in this catalogue the paintings of all those who took part in the competition **
**Artists whose applications were submitted in full and technically exploitable. Almost 2,000.
• The jurors’ comments
• Competition timeline
• A world map of all the participants
• French/English bilingual edition
• 147 double-pages (292 pages)
• 24 x 28 cm format
woman in the third worldwoman in the third world
The personal data collected concerning you is processed by Diverti Editions for the following purposes: assigning a rating - with a comment - to a product. The data is kept for the duration of the product's existence in the website's catalogue. You have the right to access, rectify, transfer and delete your personal data. To exercise this right, please contact: Diverti Editions, 17, avenue du Cerisier Noir, 86530 Naintré ou firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data protection policy.
By clicking on “Create an account”, I accept the general terms and conditions of sale (GTC).