Print Edition 1 year Subscription - The Art of Watercolour magazine
The Art of Watercolour magazine is one of the world’s top art magazine titles featuring works of art from major watercolour artists in all styles and also from all over the world (Asia, Europe, Australia, United States…). You will discover in each issue top quality watercolourists enhanced by a magnificent layout and exceptional printing quality.
One Year PRINT Edition : you will receive next 4 issues.
INFORMATION: Click here to check our publication dates to find out when you will get your first issue.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: November 20th 2017.
Inside every issue
• An exclusive portfolio from a major international watercolour artist.
• Face to face encounters with watercolour artists worldwide.
• Step by step painting instructions.
• Tips and technical advice from your favourite artists.
• In depth answers to your questions from our panel of professional artists and art critics.
• The most reliable information straight from the manufacturers on watercolour materials.
• And much, much more…
Money back guarantee
If during your subscription you change your mind about subscribing for any reason, simply notify us and we’ll give you an instant refund on all unmailed copies - no questions asked.
1) Your order will be processed immediately, so that you won’t miss a single copy.
2) Get your magazine directly at home.
3) Your subscription cycle starts from the next available issue immediately after we receive your payment. It ends after 4 issues. To ensure there is no interruption, we will send you a Subscription Renewal Advice in good time to enable you to continue receiving every issue of the magazine.
4) If your address changes, please notify us well in advance with your new details. We will forward your magazine to your new address free of charge.
|Country of Manufacture||France|
The personal data collected concerning you is processed by Diverti Editions for the following purposes: assigning a rating - with a comment - to a product. The data is kept for the duration of the product's existence in the website's catalogue. You have the right to access, rectify, transfer and delete your personal data. To exercise this right, please contact: Diverti Editions, 17, avenue du Cerisier Noir, 86530 Naintré ou email@example.com. Personal data protection policy.
By clicking on “Create an account”, I accept the general terms and conditions of sale (GTC).