Print Edition 2-year renewal Subscription - The Art of Watercolour magazine
Only The Art of Watercolour can offer you in-depth interviews with top watercolour artists from all around the world, informative painting criticisms, technical articles, all the details you’ll need to enter the world’s major watercolour shows and NO advertising.
Two-Year PRINT Edition : you will receive next 8 issues.
INFORMATION: Click here to check our publication dates to find out when you will get your first issue.
Inside every issue
• An exclusive portfolio from a major international watercolour artist.
• Face to face encounters with watercolour artists worldwide.
• Step by step painting instructions.
• Tips and technical advice from your favourite artists.
• In depth answers to your questions from our panel of professional artists and art critics.
• The most reliable information straight from the manufacturers on watercolour materials.
• And much, much more…
Money back guarantee
If during your subscription you change your mind about subscribing for any reason, simply notify us and we’ll give you an instant refund on all unmailed copies - no questions asked.
1) Your order will be processed immediately, so that you won’t miss a single copy.
2) Get your magazine directly at home.
3) Your subscription cycle starts from the next available issue immediately after we receive your payment. It ends after 4 issues. To ensure there is no interruption, we will send you a Subscription Renewal Advice in good time to enable you to continue receiving every issue of the magazine.
4) If your address changes, please notify us well in advance with your new details. We will forward your magazine to your new address free of charge.
Practical and beautifullooking forward for my next one
Look forward to every copy.I recommend this magazine wherever I can
Renew of my subscriptonLove this magazine, always look forward to the arrival of my next copy.
The personal data collected concerning you is processed by Diverti Editions for the following purposes: assigning a rating - with a comment - to a product. The data is kept for the duration of the product's existence in the website's catalogue. You have the right to access, rectify, transfer and delete your personal data. To exercise this right, please contact: Diverti Editions, 17, avenue du Cerisier Noir, 86530 Naintré ou firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data protection policy.
By clicking on “Create an account”, I accept the general terms and conditions of sale (GTC).