The Art of Watercolour n°13 Digital Edition
|Reference number||7949-AOW 13T|
Download this issue now:
• Receive immediately the Digital Edition.
• Save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
• Zoom in each picture, easily archive PDF files on your computer, tablet computer…
How to download?
• Click on "Add to Cart", then confirm your order.
• Once your order is paid, you will receive an email : "Téléchargement / Download".
• CAUTION : downloading may take a little while (maximum file size: 34 Mo). Please wait for complete downloading. If the first download fails, start the process again.
IN THIS ISSUE:
Our winter issue focuses more particularly on colour: explore its dynamics with Ann Pember, master its characteristics and learn about the colour shift with Janine Gallizia. Also: take a stroll in French cities with Franck Hérété, learn how to make the most of plein air painting abroad with Michael Reardon, linger on Tao Shihu's serene Chinese landscapes, discover the overwhelming portraits of Alzheimer's patients with Herman Van Hoogdalem…
Plus the 10th anniversary of the French Watercolour Society and Wang Wei's breathtaking virtuosity…
The personal data collected concerning you is processed by Diverti Editions for the following purposes: assigning a rating - with a comment - to a product. The data is kept for the duration of the product's existence in the website's catalogue. You have the right to access, rectify, transfer and delete your personal data. To exercise this right, please contact: Diverti Editions, 17, avenue du Cerisier Noir, 86530 Naintré ou email@example.com. Personal data protection policy.
By clicking on “Create an account”, I accept the general terms and conditions of sale (GTC).