The Art of Watercolour 17th issue Digital Edition
|Reference number||8360-AOW 17T|
Download this issue now:
• Receive immediately the Digital Edition.
• Save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
• Zoom in each picture, easily archive PDF files on your computer, tablet computer…
How to download?
• Click on "Add to Cart", then confirm your order.
• Once your order is paid, you will receive an email : "Téléchargement / Download".
• CAUTION : downloading may take a little while (maximum file size: 45 Mo). Please wait for complete downloading. If the first download fails, start the process again.
In this issue:
Zoom on… the opening of the 2014 World Watercolour Competition in Narbonne, France
International news: Watercolour events from all over the world.
Watercolour societies: the 45th anniversary of the Singapore Watercolour Society.
We were there: the first Shenzhen Biennial in China.
Meet the artists:
Revelations: discover our selection of noteworthy artists.
Huang hsiao-hui. Landscapes/Still lifes
Barbara Nechis. Abstract
Portfolio Chen-Wen Cheng. Portraits & flowers
Franck Perrot. Nudes
Morten Solberg. Wildlife
Elaine Daily-Birnbaum. Abstract & textures
Adisorn Pornsirikarn. Flowers
Chien Chung Wei. Urban scenes
Tan Suz Chiang. Abstract landscapes.
The personal data collected concerning you is processed by Diverti Editions for the following purposes: assigning a rating - with a comment - to a product. The data is kept for the duration of the product's existence in the website's catalogue. You have the right to access, rectify, transfer and delete your personal data. To exercise this right, please contact: Diverti Editions, 17, avenue du Cerisier Noir, 86530 Naintré ou email@example.com. Personal data protection policy.
By clicking on “Create an account”, I accept the general terms and conditions of sale (GTC).