The Art of Watercolour n°14 Digital Edition
|Reference number||8022-AOW 14T|
Download this issue now:
• Receive immediately the Digital Edition.
• Save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
• Zoom in each picture, easily archive PDF files on your computer, tablet computer…
How to download?
• Click on "Add to Cart", then confirm your order.
• Once your order is paid, you will receive an email : "Téléchargement / Download".
• CAUTION : downloading may take a little while (maximum file size: 36 Mo). Please wait for complete downloading. If the first download fails, start the process again.
• 1st edition of the World Watercolour Competition: what’s in store.
• International news: Watercolour events from all over the world.
• Societies around the world: Couleurs d’ailleurs, France.
• Readers’ letters: our answers to your questions!
• Revelations: Hanna Adler (United States), Ferenc Besze (United States), Raghunath Sahoo (India), Brian J. Thompson (Australia).
• Sandra Walker, city scenes
• Ron Muller, landscapes
• Kazuo Kasai, Venice
• Stephen Scott Young, portraits
• Mark Mehaffey, abstract
• David Stickel, hyperrealism
• Rose Edin, landscapes
• Susans Harrison-Tustain
• Advice from the studio with Rose Edin: color harmonies.
• Chapter 4: the practical use of colour.
• Watercolour lesson: how to optimize your message.
• Know-how with Dmitry Rodzin: a gentle superposed Alla Prima portrait.
• Expert advice: the practical use of colour: how to create colour harmony and balance.
The personal data collected concerning you is processed by Diverti Editions for the following purposes: assigning a rating - with a comment - to a product. The data is kept for the duration of the product's existence in the website's catalogue. You have the right to access, rectify, transfer and delete your personal data. To exercise this right, please contact: Diverti Editions, 17, avenue du Cerisier Noir, 86530 Naintré ou firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data protection policy.
By clicking on “Create an account”, I accept the general terms and conditions of sale (GTC).