The Art of Watercolour n°4 Digital Edition
|Reference number||6872-AOW 04T|
Download this issue now:
• Receive immediately the Digital Edition.
• Save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
• Zoom in each picture, easily archive PDF files on your computer, tablet computer…
How to download?
• Click on "Add to Cart", then confirm your order.
• Once your order is paid, you will receive an email : "Téléchargement / Download".
• CAUTION : downloading may take a little while (maximum file size: 36 Mo). Please wait for complete downloading. If the first download fails, start the process again.
IN THIS ISSUE:
Meet artists from around the world as well as close to your home. We hope you will enjoy discovering them!
• David Taylor: Landscapes. Australia’s famed artist handles alla prima watercolour with utmost dexterity.
• Lillias August: Still lifes and Architecture. The proof that beauty can be found in the most mundane of subjects.
• John Constable: Art History. How did the paintings of this British artist influence an entire generation of Romantic artists?
• Dean Mitchell: Landscapes and Portraits. Dean Mitchell’s personal quest for intimacy.
• Portfolio: Liu Yi: Capturing life in portraits. The grace and beauty of ballet dancers captured in watercolour.
• Carla O’Connor: Figures. Silhouetted against an abstract backdrop, her striking figures are painted in bold and colourful strokes.
• Xidan Chen: Landscapes. Asia’s most fervent watercolour promoter.
• Janine Gallizia: Flowers and Architecture. Her personal approach to age-old subjects are a tribute to the limitless possibilities of watercolour.
• Jane Freeman: Still Lives. Paintings infused with light and poetry.
• Éric Laurent: Abstract landscapes. One of France’s up and coming young artists. NEW TALENTS!
• Revelations: Xue Shoutian (China), Anne Bagby (USA), Odylle (France), Fernando Pena (Uruguay).
• Reader’s letters: Our answers to your questions.
• Practical guide: Gum arabic and masking fluid explained.
• Technical advice: The good use of shapes and volumes, powerful tools for the watercolourist.
• Watercolour lesson: Tips on how to improve your paintings.
• Watercolour celebrities: Major exhibitions, shows, fairs… See who was there.
The personal data collected concerning you is processed by Diverti Editions for the following purposes: assigning a rating - with a comment - to a product. The data is kept for the duration of the product's existence in the website's catalogue. You have the right to access, rectify, transfer and delete your personal data. To exercise this right, please contact: Diverti Editions, 17, avenue du Cerisier Noir, 86530 Naintré ou email@example.com. Personal data protection policy.
By clicking on “Create an account”, I accept the general terms and conditions of sale (GTC).