The Essential guide to Mixed Media - Digital Edition
Save delivery costs with this DIGITAL EDITION: 148 pages of workshops issue dedicated to Mixed Media.
In the pages of the third issue of The Art of Painting, you will find artists’ recommendations and technical advice alongside images of their greatest paintings. An entire chapter is devoted to each of your favourite subjects: flowers, portraits, still lifes, landscapes, city life and people ending with a special final section on the animal kingdom. After reading this third issue of The Art of Painting, you’ll know all there is to know about acrylics and mixed media!
|Reference number||10691-AOP 03T|
How to download?
• Click on "Add to Cart", then confirm your order.
• Once your order is paid, you will receive an email : "Téléchargement / Download".
• CAUTION : downloading may take a little while (maximum file size: 92 Mo). Please wait for complete downloading. If the first download fails, start the process again.
PORTFOLIO: Diane Garcès de Marcilla, Yong-Man Kwon, John Walsom, Ellen Dittebrandt, John Lovett, Colette Odya Smith, Chris Bacon, etc.
THE ESSENTIALS OF TECHNIQUE
- Using mediums with acrylic paints : Gel and fluid mediums
- Changing the properties of acrylics with additives
- Creating the unexpected with special effects mediums
- Adding volume with modelling paste
- Varying texture effects with texture gels and mediums
- Jennifer Bowman: An explosion of colour!
- Emmanuelle Mertian : Double composition Know-how:
- Jennifer Bowman: A field of poppies
- Emmanuelle Mertian : Spring blooms
- Marie-Pierre Le Sellin: Tropical passion flower
- Benoît Graux: New poppy
Jean Pederson: Renewing portrait art
- Florent Maussion: An alla prima study
- Isabelle Munné: Romantic siren
- Pascal Lionnet: Southern flavours
- Gabriel Berlusconi: Imprints and traces Know-how:
- Pascal Lionnet : Oriental still lifE
- Nancy Stark: An old steam engine
- Alexandra Kraif: Back from the beach
- Eva Gohier: Daring combinations of texture and colour
- Mark Harrison: An illustrator becomes a painter
- Javier Torices: Light on water, a challenge that has become a passion
- Greg Navratil: Autumn atmospheres / From figurative to abstract
- Michael Sole: Experimenting with the elements
- Cath Read: Variations on a bird’s eye view
- Pierre de Michelis: A sketch to canvas approach Know-how:
- Jean-Marc Janiaczyk: Bright spring
- Claire Barjolle
- A walk along the banks of the Sèvre
URBAN SCENES AND PEOPLE
- Murielle Vanhove: Fleeting moments
- Emmanuelle Lemetais
- Bringing colour to life
- Murielle Vanhove: Triptych from her “Les Autres” serieS
- Andrew McDermott: Lights of Vancouver
- Alexandra Kraif: Floating market
- Christophe Drochon: Recent works
- Britt Freda: An artist fighting for animal rights
- Christophe Drochon: Techniques of transparency – Glazes with acrylics
- Eva Gohier: Playing with expression
- Matricia Ménoret: Feline fur in glazing and washes
The personal data collected concerning you is processed by Diverti Editions for the following purposes: assigning a rating - with a comment - to a product. The data is kept for the duration of the product's existence in the website's catalogue. You have the right to access, rectify, transfer and delete your personal data. To exercise this right, please contact: Diverti Editions, 17, avenue du Cerisier Noir, 86530 Naintré ou firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data protection policy.
By clicking on “Create an account”, I accept the general terms and conditions of sale (GTC).