4 DVD - Janine Gallizia
Découvrez les 2 coffrets DVD dans lequel Janine Gallizia est votre coach personnel pour de nombreuses heures d'aquarelle
More than 7 hours with practical advice from Janine Gallizia, Art director of The Art of Watercolour magazine
Box set n°1
DVD 1 : Shapes and tonal values.
• The inseparable relationship between shapes and tonal values.
• How to use values to create light, depth, volume and atmosphere in your paintings.
• How to use shapes and values.
• Using edges and values to create a hierarchy, guiding the eye around the composition.
• How to maintain harmony and balance throughout your paintings.
DVD 2 : Colours.
• How to eliminate most colour problems.
• Learn how to read your paint labels to create your own palette that works!
• What is the Munsell System and how to use it.
• Looking at the three dimensions of colour.
• How to create colour harmony in a painting.
• Using colour to create hierarchy.
• Forget the rules; if it works, it works!
DVD duration : Approximately 220 minutes. PAL : All zones. Compatible PC/Mac.
Box set n°2
DVD1 : How to create atmosphere for any subject
• How to arrange shape, values and colour to build an atmosphere.
• The importance of balance to create a compositional hierarchy.
• How to modify a photo to devise an original composition.
DVD2 : How to find your own unique style
• How to know what is your style.
• A method to know when your painting is finished.
• Learn to analyse your paintings.
• How to evolve your painting when you’re in a rut
DVD duration : Approximately 210 minutes. PAL : All zones. Compatible PC/Mac.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Author or artist's name||Janine Gallizia|
|Lenght of the movie||420|
Janine Gallizia, Creating a composition - DVD (English ...€25.00Janine Gallizia opens up her studio and talks us through the creation of a still life painting; discussing her initial idea, her choices behind the composition through to the finished piece…
The personal data collected concerning you is processed by Diverti Editions for the following purposes: assigning a rating - with a comment - to a product. The data is kept for the duration of the product's existence in the website's catalogue. You have the right to access, rectify, transfer and delete your personal data. To exercise this right, please contact: Diverti Editions, 17, avenue du Cerisier Noir, 86530 Naintré ou email@example.com. Personal data protection policy.
By clicking on “Create an account”, I accept the general terms and conditions of sale (GTC).