The Art of Watercolour n°12 Digital Edition
The Digital Edition is now available! Download this magazine and save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
|Reference number||7612-AOW 12T|
Download this issue now:
• Receive immediately the Digital Edition.
• Save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
• Zoom in each picture, easily archive PDF files on your computer, tablet computer…
How to download?
• Click on "Add to Cart", then confirm your order.
• Once your order is paid, you will receive an email : "Téléchargement / Download".
• CAUTION : downloading may take a little while (maximum file size: 36 Mo). Please wait for complete downloading. If the first download fails, start the process again.
CONTENTS: Flip-over a sample.
• The World Watercolour Competition: 25.000 USD in prize money.
• Focus on: International watercolor in Reims.
• International news: watercolour events from all over the world.
• We were there: the 6th Brioude Biennial.
• Societies around the world: The Nordic Watercolour Society (NAS).
• Readers’ letters: our answers to your questions.
• What's on: upcoming exhibitions all over the world.
• Revelations. Richard Scot (United States), Gilles Durand (France), Tara Sweeney (United States).
• Chien Chung-Wei, the art of teaching watercolour.
• Being a watercolour artist: Janet Flom.
• Evelyn Dunphy: composing still lifes.
• Portfolio: Jesus Lozano Saorin, painting the ravages of time.
• Secrets revealed: watercolor and tempera by Stan Miller.
• Donna Zagotta: simplifying shapes.
• The power of evocation with Ona Kingdom.
• Know-how with Marc Folly: making the most of shapes and colours.
• Watercolour lesson: Linking background and subject.
• Expert advice: How to understand and manage shapes, part 2.
The personal data collected concerning you is processed by Diverti Editions for the following purposes: assigning a rating - with a comment - to a product. The data is kept for the duration of the product's existence in the website's catalogue. You have the right to access, rectify, transfer and delete your personal data. To exercise this right, please contact: Diverti Editions, 17, avenue du Cerisier Noir, 86530 Naintré ou firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data protection policy.
By clicking on “Create an account”, I accept the general terms and conditions of sale (GTC).