The Art of Watercolour n°9 Digital Edition
Download this issue now:
• Receive immediately the Digital Edition.
• Save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
• Zoom in each picture, easily archive PDF files on your computer, tablet computer…
How to download?
• Click on "Add to Cart", then confirm your order.
• Once your order is paid, you will receive an email : "Téléchargement / Download".
• CAUTION : downloading may take a little while (maximum file size: 30 Mo). Please wait for complete downloading. If the first download fails, start the process again.
In this issue:
With this issue that will take us into next year, we are confirming our ambition to explore the ever-wider world of watercolour and show in close-up the most interesting artists of the moment. Flip-over a sample.
• We were there: the 1st Watercolour Biennial in Narbonne, France and the 3rd watercolour show in Nanjing, China.
• International news: Watercolour events from all over the world.
• Readers’ letters: our answers to your questions.
• Focus on: The NWS (US) and the AIA (Italy).
• What’s on. Exhibitions, shows and fairs around the world.
• Revelations: Geoffrey Wynne, Chinmaya Panda, Luis Alberto Norabuena Castro, Ann Balch.
• Jerald Silva: figure paintings, genre scenes. “I am not as desirous of making my paintings beautiful as I am of making them interesting.”
• Ong Kim Seng: plein air painting. “Painting nature, experiencing the changing light of the day and the glowing colours is my idea of painting.”
• Face to face: Annie Chemin and Fernand Lamy. “Snow reveals hidden qualities and hides defects.” “White happens to be a one of watercolour’s major assets.”
• Portfolio: Joseph Zbukvic. Atmospheric urban scenes. “You need to understand light in order to be able to create the atmosphere you are after.”
• Zhou Tianya: portraits. “I like to paint people of all ages and both sexes to express my ideas.”
• James Mcfarlane: landscapes. “I am affected by travel in so many ways. Just ‘being’ in foreign countries definitely leaves its mark.”
• Pedro Cano: Still lifes. “With watercolour, I can underline the passage from one state to another, from past to present.”
• Amanda Hyatt: landscapes. “I only ever do a subject once, I’ll never paint it again. It helps me to remain spontaneous.”
• Theo Van Den Broek: monumental self-portraits. “It remains a difficult task, from both a physical and mental point of view.”
• Expert Advice: How to be the composer of your own paintings. Chapter 1: technique (part 1).
• Practical guide: Australian artist Amanda Hyatt depicts a typical village in the South of France.
• Watercolour lesson: why your paintings may be rejected by shows and competitions.
|Reference number||7029-AOW 09T|
The Art of Watercolour n°8 Digital Edition€8.00The Digital Edition is now available! Download this magazine and save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
The Art of Watercolour n°5 Digital Edition€8.00The Digital Edition is now available! Download this magazine and save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
The Art of Watercolour n°4 Digital Edition€8.00The Digital Edition is now available! Download this magazine and save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
The Art of Watercolour n°3 Digital Edition€8.00The Digital Edition is now available! Download this magazine and save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
The personal data collected concerning you is processed by Diverti Editions for the following purposes: assigning a rating - with a comment - to a product. The data is kept for the duration of the product's existence in the website's catalogue. You have the right to access, rectify, transfer and delete your personal data. To exercise this right, please contact: Diverti Editions, 17, avenue du Cerisier Noir, 86530 Naintré ou email@example.com. Personal data protection policy.
By clicking on “Create an account”, I accept the general terms and conditions of sale (GTC).