The Art of Watercolour n°11 Digital Edition
Download this issue now:
• Receive immediately the Digital Edition.
• Save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
• Zoom in each picture, easily archive PDF files on your computer, tablet computer…
How to download?
• Click on "Add to Cart", then confirm your order.
• Once your order is paid, you will receive an email : "Téléchargement / Download".
• CAUTION : downloading may take a little while (maximum file size: 30 Mo). Please wait for complete downloading. If the first download fails, start the process again.
In this summer issue, you will learn how to paint a masterpiece with British artist David Poxon, who revels in rendering discarded places and objects. You will also travel around the world with landscape artists Tony Hunt, Chris Forsey, Thomas Schaller, Stanislaw Zoladz, and discover the beautiful and touching faces of Peruvian people portrayed by Roger Onccoy. Plus: an insightful feature on both acrylic and watercolour carried out by Nicholas Simmons… Flip-over a sample
• The World Watercolour Competition: a presentation of this global event.
• We were there: three Chinese masters in Beijing, and the Namur Biennial in Belgium.
• International news: watercolour events from all over the world.
• Focus on: the 6th Brioude Biennial (France).
• Societies around the world: The AIB (Belgium).
• Readers’ letters: our answers to your questions.
• Revelations. Prafull B. Sawant (India), Fernando Artal (Spain), Denise Berthoumieux (France), Eugeniu Gorean (Moldova).
• David Poxon. Objects.
• Rogger Oncoy. Portraits.
• Thomas Schaller. Urban scenes.
• Portfolio: Stanislaw Zoladz. Landscapes.
• Nicholas Simmons. Figures, genre scenes.
• Chris Forsey. Water landscapes.
• Arnold Lowrey. Flowers.
• Tony Hunt. Natural landscapes.
• Watercolour lesson: Style, design and composition.
• Expert advice: How to understand and manage shapes.
|Reference number||7268-AOW 11T|
The personal data collected concerning you is processed by Diverti Editions for the following purposes: assigning a rating - with a comment - to a product. The data is kept for the duration of the product's existence in the website's catalogue. You have the right to access, rectify, transfer and delete your personal data. To exercise this right, please contact: Diverti Editions, 17, avenue du Cerisier Noir, 86530 Naintré ou firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data protection policy.
By clicking on “Create an account”, I accept the general terms and conditions of sale (GTC).