The Art of Watercolour magazine 49th issue Digital Edition
The Art of Watercolour magazine: Save delivery costs with this DIGITAL EDITION 49th issue!
How to download?
• Click on "Add to Cart", then confirm your order.
• Once your order is paid, you will receive an email : "Download/Téléchargement".
• CAUTION : downloading may take a little while (maximum file size: 25 Mo). Please wait for complete downloading. If the first download fails, start the process again.
Portfolio: Myint Nainga. Particularly drawn to nature, the artist experiments with different techniques and tries new things to create these graceful landscape paintings.
MEET THE ARTISTS:
- Mary Whyte. Her latest series pays tribute to American veterans.
- Ron Thurston: After a career in illustration, the American artist turned to watercolour. His daring compositions featuring his trademark bright blue sometimes border on abstraction.
- Prasad Beaven: Paintings at the crossroads of East and West in which the artist combines ink and watercolour to achieve a kind of formal simplicity.
- Louise de Masi: The Australian artist and nature lover is passionate about the fauna of her continent, in particular its birdlife, which she loves to render in delicate transparent washes.
- Didier Georges: In parallel to working in his studio, he also paints travel diaries, especially in Morocco, a means of expression he appreciates for its spontaneity.
- Jansen Chow: His colourful paintings are instantly recognisable. Not only is he an experienced artist, he is also an outstanding teacher who enjoys sharing his knowledge.
- Sterling Edwards: After decades of figurative painting, the American artist decided to turn his back on figuration and embark on the road to abstraction.
- Pam Mclaughlin: She has been painting watercolour portraits for many years, finding her favourite models amongst friends and family. She talks about the challenges of this particular genre.
- Ray Balkwill: Representative of the English watercolour tradition, he likes combining pastel, gouache and watercolour to paint the effects of light on the beaches in an original way.
- Michael Reardon: An expert in architectural views, he paints wet on wet, using blurred contours and effects of light to paint sensitive, skilful watercolours.
- Revelations: Ivan Yanev and Alexandros Pintilii Karciucas.
Special New Readers’ Competition: The results of our “Wildlife” themed contest.
Competition winners: Wiebke Meier, Ruth Andrews-Vreeland and Jane Fritz.
History: Anders Zorn. The Swedish master painted both highly detailed, realistic depictions of people and places and more impressionistic works.
What’s on: Watercolour exhibitions around the world.
Call for entries: try your luck in the next international competitions.
|Reference number||13874-AOW 49T|
The Art of Watercolour n°3 Digital Edition€8.00The Digital Edition is now available! Download this magazine and save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
The Art of Watercolour n°4 Digital Edition€8.00The Digital Edition is now available! Download this magazine and save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
The Art of Watercolour n°5 Digital Edition€8.00The Digital Edition is now available! Download this magazine and save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
The Art of Watercolour n°9 Digital Edition€8.00The Digital Edition is now available! Download this magazine and save on delivery costs: there are no shipping charges on downloadable products!
The personal data collected concerning you is processed by Diverti Editions for the following purposes: assigning a rating - with a comment - to a product. The data is kept for the duration of the product's existence in the website's catalogue. You have the right to access, rectify, transfer and delete your personal data. To exercise this right, please contact: Diverti Editions, 17, avenue du Cerisier Noir, 86530 Naintré ou email@example.com. Personal data protection policy.
By clicking on “Create an account”, I accept the general terms and conditions of sale (GTC).